- islamic book in English
- about the authority of prophet muhammad
- anyone can read
- knowledge about islam
- A fatwa is a nonbinding legal opinion on a point of Islamic law given by a qualified jurist in response to a question posed by a private individual, judge or government. A jurist issuing fatwas is called a mufti and the act of issuing fatwas is called ifta.
- Some features of our different book is islamic books in history about islam marriage fiqh women sahaba angel prophets for on deoband urdu by ala hazrat aala with price india and sunni wahabi ahle hadis hadees ahl e khutbat khutbate sunni sunnat seerat hayat book
Fatawa Hamidya Urdu answer of the Islamic issues with reference
- Author = Mufti Md. Hamid Raza Khan
- Pages = 456
- Language = Urdu
- Publisher = razvi kitab ghar
- Binding = Hard Board Perfect Binding
|Dimensions||23 × 15 × 3 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.