- Islamic novel book in hindi.
- Anyone can read.
- Islamic Story.
- Historical book.
- History About Aurangzeb Alamgir
- Almas MA is a famous novelist and story writer. He wrote some quality books on the subject of history. Almas focused on the history of Muslims. He covered the Muslim rule in India in his books. The book Aurangzeb Alamgir is an excellent book on the biography of Great Mughal Emperor Aurangzeb Alamgir. He increased the glory of the Mughals in India. During his ruling time, the Mughal state was the largest state of the Muslims in the world. Aurangzeb ruled India for more than fifty years. He was the son of Shahjahan and succeeded to the throne after the illness of his father. Shahjahan wanted to see his son Darashikoh as his successor, but Aurangzeb Alamgir captured the throne. The people of India liked the Aurangzeb as an Emperor of India. Aurangzeb Alamgir was an excellent administrator and military commander. He spent most of his youth in southern India and had a vast experience in the war field. Aurangzeb defeated his brothers Murad, Shuja, and Dara in the wars. He made India a military giant in his ruling period. Aurangzaib Alamgir was a pious and religious man. His heart was full of the fear of Allah. He ordered to stop the rituals in the court of King. Aurangzeb took the Jizya from the Mushrik subjects. Aurangzaib prohibited Alcohol and Singing. He banned the paintings of living things. Aurangzaib Alamgir arranged Islamic education throughout the country.
Aurangzeb Alamgir Hindi Novel About Biography and his Era
- Author = Almas M.A
- Page = 328
- Language = Hindi
- Publisher = Anjum Book Depot
- Binding = Hard Board Perfect Binding
Out of stock
|Dimensions||23 × 15 × 3 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.